Anthem of the Seas Ship Ornament

Hey, 

Just wondering if anyone is going on Anthem any time in the near future, when we was onboard they had ran out of the Christmas Ornament. Would anyone be willing to purchase me one and I will send you the money for it and any postage costs? I know its a long shot but the wife wont let me book another cruise just to try again :classic_biggrin:

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I always try to pick them up too!  When on symphony in March they sold out and I would love to try to get my hands on them.  Not sure what postage would be from Toronto, but probably not too bad.   I'll be on the Anthem beginning of August and i'll keep an eye for them.  

When I was just on Anthem, I went the first day and they were out of these ornaments.  I asked and was told to check back mid week, as they were looking to get a shipment....I'm thinking, yeah right.....I checked back and sure enough they had some!!  So I am confused.....do they pick up shipments on some of the islands?  Or maybe they had them onboard and did not unpack shipments that they already had??  Glad that OP was able to connect with someone who was able to help!!  I have one of all the ships I have been on and look forward to putting them on my tree each year.  I also get an ornament from all the ports of call that I have been too.  My next one will be of the Oasis, next May!  Love collecting all of them....:)

It may make sense for some items to come in through a different country if the import duties and etc are cheaper.  i.e. perhaps importing trinkets into the USA is far more expensive than into some Caribbean port where they have a presence like the Bahamas?