Gratuities and inside cabins on Encore

awinte2

Hello All

Just booked on Feb sailing of Encore.  Has been a while since we sailed NCL.  We have the Premium Beverage Pkg included and paid a Beverage Service charge on our booking.  Is there still a 20% gratuity charged on every drink.   Also staying in inside cabin and have read that the cabins are very very small. Any info will be helpful.

Thankyou

No. Once the service charge is paid on the promo, you are not charged for each drink. If you see a receipt (you probably won't see one), you will see the 20% added per drink but your promo will cover the first $15 per drink and the 20% on that $15. If your drink is $20, for ex., you will be charged the $5 plus 20% on the $5.

14 minutes ago, awinte2 said:

Hello All

Just booked on Feb sailing of Encore.  Has been a while since we sailed NCL.  We have the Premium Beverage Pkg included and paid a Beverage Service charge on our booking.  Is there still a 20% gratuity charged on every drink.   Also staying in inside cabin and have read that the cabins are very very small. Any info will be helpful.

Thankyou

Here’s a YouTube of an inside cabin on the NCL Bliss. Encore should be about the same, unless you have a family inside.

3 minutes ago, aero777 said:

Here’s a YouTube of an inside cabin on the NCL Bliss. Encore should be about the same, unless you have a family inside.

i just turned 72 yesterday and i won't have to chase the wife very far! the inside rooms are very small.

5 hours ago, linbobky said:

i just turned 72 yesterday and i won't have to chase the wife very far! the inside rooms are very small.

Some day I want to try an inside, but the wife says no way. Guess she wants plenty of room to run.

I was impressed at the size of the bathroom.

Thankyou all for your iinput.  I have stayed in many inside and this is the smallest I have ever seen as well.  The good thing is all we do is sleep and dress there . The rest of the time we are up and going.

Thankyou all again