Atlantis Day Pass Check-in Location?

mslhb

We pre-bought day passes through Atlantis. This is not a shore excursion through the cruise line. We planned to just take a cab there but where do we tell the driver to take us. The resort looks huge so I don’t want to pick a drop off in the complete wrong spot. The confirmation paperwork from Atlantis did not specify.

Also how long should I allow from Atlantis to get back to the pier. I have read people mentioning traffic/crowds. It will be Friday late afternoon/evening so I assume traffic will be an issue. Looks like though there is only one other ship in port and it’s arrival/departure is shifted from ours.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by mslhb

I was looking around and found this:

Day passes can be redeemed and are available for purchase at the Atlantis Adventures Tour center, located outside The Coral, overlooking the Atlantis Marina.

Can you please tell me where you bought your pass??  How much was it??

We were there in 2010, I'm sure traffic conditions have changed but I don't remember having any delays getting back to ship, took maybe 30 minutes??

1 hour ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

I was looking around and found this:

Day passes can be redeemed and are available for purchase at the Atlantis Adventures Tour center, located outside The Coral, overlooking the Atlantis Marina.

Can you please tell me where you bought your pass??  How much was it??

We were there in 2010, I'm sure traffic conditions have changed but I don't remember having any delays getting back to ship, took maybe 30 minutes??

We booked directly through the Atlantis website. For the water park one on our date it was $168 for adults and $103 for our DD. Google also led me to some 3rd party vendors you could also book with but I didn’t want to mess with that. We also booked a cabana for the day. So the whole day will be pricey. We were on a Cuba cruise and shouldn’t have even been stopping in Nassau. We are getting 50% of our cruise fare back so figure we will make the most of the day when we should have been in Havana.

• 2 weeks later...

We got the "Atlantis Beach Day Pass" (excluding the waterpark) and I agree the info on the paper is not clear and glad you posted the question.  I was hoping the cruise company (RC) will offer something similar for better return/change policy but unfortunately they don't. The tickets are not refundable at all which I find unreasonable. 

Regarding traffic heading back to the ship:

Traffic going back over the bridge starts to back up around 4:15pm and remains backed up until around 6:15 or so.   Head back before or after for a quick 15-20minute ride.  During "rush hour" it can take the better part of 1 hour just to get back to port entrance.