Little Divi Beach public?

TEGL

We are sailing with Woodwind but have a few hours before and after to kill so we were thinking of just hanging ut and playing on the beach at Little Divi resort, since it right there.  Does anyone know if this beach is public or would we have to purchase a day pass?

On 7/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, WisCruiser2 said:

We were able to rent a lounger at the Divi resort in St. Maarten (without needing a day pass). You could contact someone through the Divi resorts website to check if this is also the case in Bonaire.

I've tried emailing but I haven't heard back.  Ill send another email out.  I don't even need lounger I would be fine playing on the beach as I will be with my kiddos anyway.  We just want to play in the water for a few hours.

• 4 weeks later...

They walk you right through the Divi hotel to get to the Woodwind dock.

The gate you meet at is locked, I think you would need a day pass or other to use the facilities. (IIRC the gate can only be opened from inside, or with a room key swipe)

Also, "beach" might be a bit of an upsell. Look at some photo's on one of the travel sites - it's very basic. Not a large stretch of sand with chairs/beach bars etc.