Vibe Pass - Question for those have have tried to get.

js

Vibe "Away" Passes - Were you Successful  

19 members have voted

1. 1. For those that were on Away Ships, were you successful in getting your Vibe pass?

• Successful
    • Tired, but not successful

Hi.

For those that have tried to get Vibe passes on Away ships, were you all successful?

If you were successful, what time did you arrive at the ship? Were you in special boarding?
Haven, Platinum, Platinum Plus, etc?
What time did you arrive when you got the Vibe pass and what time did you arrive if you were not successful.

I will be sailing on the Encore, and while I know the Vibe area will be two decks, just means more people will be trying to get the passes.  Did all in your group need to be there to get the pass?
I'm worried about that too since my mother will be left in the dust LOL but thinking I can take another family member to stand in her place and get the number. 

We are Platinum and not staying in the Haven, just a balcony room.

Thank you.

3 out of 4 tries........

Arrive early, get and early boarding number. Walk quickly.....know where you are headed.....keep your fingers crossed

Edited by Laszlo

6 hours ago, justhappy said:

No Haven or Platinum, just got to the port super early to get boarding pass #1. Knew where to go to purchase vibe passes and headed straight there.

Exactly what we did, once onboard head down eyes on the prize. Good luck

It was our first and only time trying to get Vibe passes, and we were successful. We were on the Getaway last October and got to the port around 9:30 a.m. Security wasn't even open at that point. We ended up with boarding group 2. We were in a balcony and we're both Gold members. Agree with the others who said they went straight to wherever they were selling passes to buy them. On the Getaway, it was in Headliners on deck 6, and we walked onto the ship on deck 7, so a quick walk down the stairs to Headliners to stand in line.

Every person who wanted Vibe passes had to be present, if I recall. They scanned each of our cards. 

Our experience was before the price increase, so it may be different now with that.