Gift certificate onboard credits

If the OBC is from RCI you will see it on the cruise planner (top line once you get into a category).   If from your TA or gift certificates you will, most likely, not see it until you are onboard (usually day 2).

• Like 1

We had 2 gift cards applied to our Harmony cruise last month.  I applied them online, and then called roughly a week later to make sure they were showing.  The rep on the phone was able to see them on our account.  When we got to our room, there were 2 cards on the desk that showed the amount for each.  It showed up on our OB Account a few days in.

• Like 1

The gift certificates that I added to my account never showed online, which made me nervous, but when we got in our room there were cards with the OBC and who gave them to us on them. The OBC for my RCCL Visa showed up within a day of applying it to my cruise and could be used to buy excursions before we left. 

12 hours ago, hachieashley said:

The gift certificates that I added to my account never showed online, which made me nervous, but when we got in our room there were cards with the OBC and who gave them to us on them. The OBC for my RCCL Visa showed up within a day of applying it to my cruise and could be used to buy excursions before we left. 

Would you mind telling me how close to your cruise you were when the obc from the visa showed up on your account?  I had points put on my cruise account but when I called to see why they weren’t showing on my account I was told not until 2 weeks before my cruise.  My cruise isn’t until September 

I received two RC gift certificates that I redeemed for OBC.  It did not show up on my cruise planner or anywhere on the website so I called to see where I could find it.  I was told it would not show up until I was onboard but the representative could see that it was on my account.  Slhe emailed me confirmation of both redeemptions that I will take with me on the cruise just in case.  She also told me that the OBC I redeemed through my Visa rewards will not show up until about 2 weeks before the cruise.