Getaway Thermal Spa Pass

ON a 7 day cruise it is $199 pp plus tax/gratuity if you book in advance (on line) and I think $220 pp plus tax/gratuity if you purchase on embarkation day.  I don't know the price of a 5 day but it should be listed in your cruise planner.

Is it worth it?  Depends on how much you will use it and what's important to you.  We used the thermal suite every day so it is absolutely worth it to us.  We really enjoy the pool and the steam room and the loungers.  I like the fact that there is comfortable seating in there where one can relax with a book or catch a little nap.  I am not sure about a daily pass...we've always just bought for the week.  Children are not allowed.

Here's a video of the thermal suite on Breakaway...Getaway's sister ship:

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

We were on the 14 day Arctic Ocean Getaway.  We booked in advance for 299.  Well worth it given no one could use the outside decks most days (it snowed a bit).  The nice thing was that it had a great forward view (see below).  The pool and hot tub was nice.  Also included a picture of outside so places like the Garden Cafe and all the shows were packed.

20190527_085144.jpg

20190602_102112.jpg

20190602_201954.jpg