MSC Seaside "Easy Drink Package"

vallemic

If you like the Haven, then, from most reports on here, you would enjoy MSC's Yacht Club, where service is fantastic.  The Premium drinks package is included in a YC booking, which offers a much more comprehensive range of drinks, plus the in-cabin mini-bar (I don't know what cabin category you're booking).  I believe bottled Miller lite is included in the Easy package (if you're not in YC).

On 8/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, Beamafar said:

If you like the Haven, then, from most reports on here, you would enjoy MSC's Yacht Club, where service is fantastic.  The Premium drinks package is included in a YC booking, which offers a much more comprehensive range of drinks, plus the in-cabin mini-bar (I don't know what cabin category you're booking).  I believe bottled Miller lite is included in the Easy package (if you're not in YC).

All I really drink is Miller LIte, so that's totally fine by me.  We are in a standard balcony next month, but I'm excited.  

NCL charges a 20% gratuity on the full drink package price when you select their “free” drink package as a perk. Currently their drink package is $100 day and doesn’t include bottled water. We travel on NCL quite a bit and we are used to this extra charge needing to be included.

MSC charging $27 a day upcharge on an included Easy package seems like them just following the crowd to bulk up profits. I was reading that Celebrity is also thinking about adding a mandatory gratuity amount when you get the “free” perk of a drink package. 

Waiting to see if the NYC rumors prove true that they can only serve beer/wine while in NYC. I will be asking for a $27 pp credit that day since I am not paying for a premium upgrade if that is all they are serving 😎