I would like to second this question.  We booked the Xpedition in while on the Summit in May of 2018 for the Nov 23, 2019 sailing and recently made final payment.  While we are "Elite" with Celebrity, this is, for us, a "Once in a lifetime" trip.  We even "Sold" friends on this trip who are going with us!  There are certainly some months between now and November but in the meantime there is concern over what will become of our plans.

Celebrity continues to promote and sell cruises on the Xpedition.  All information is coming from cruise critic and TripAdvisor posters while the cruise line has apparently been silent.  Help please!

I have 4 cabins booked on upcoming Galapagos cruises and Celebrity has not been forthcoming in providing information and answers. Please tell us what actions are currently being taken to put the tons of rumors to rest.

Thank you!

Appreciate you taking questions... we too are paid in full for the Xpedition on November 28th... fingers crossed all will be settled by then... any news or insight would go a long way to relieve some stress !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

We have been going through the necessary regulatory process for Celebrity Xpedition and this is taking longer than anticipated. Please continue to check the website for updates over the coming weeks and months. 

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!

Hi Lisa,  Thanks for being here.  

I understand you can't provide public updates dedicated to each specific itinerary but would it be possible for you to post a single update on the Celebrity site to inform passengers that Xpedition has been given the "all clear" to begin cruising again?  Posting the "all clear" publicly will allow the rest of us the confidence to proceed making further travel plans for our time in South America.  Right now, because it seems things are so uncertain, many of us are holding back on making addition travel plans.  We don't get to South America very often (like, just this once) and we want to be able to feel like we can safely make travel arrangements for other  sights as soon as possible.  If you don't let the rest of us know it's good, we will just continue to believe it's not good.

I know Celebrity has been very good about making general announcement about things like hurricane damage in the Caribbean and I think even Zika at one point.

Thanks again

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo said:

Any guest who may be affected will be contacted directly.  There is not a site dedicated to updates on the itineraries as we are currently participating in the regulatory process.

WHEN, though? We are on the 9/7 sailing and would really like to know what ship we'll be on.  Or what our other options are.  Or, you know, any useful information at all. 

Edited by bpmba