Platinum Dining voucher question

Quencups

Here's my dilemma...Daughter and I just became Platinum...and Hubby is gold.  Daughter and I are #1 and #2 on reservation for drink package reasons (hubby doesn't drink)...so as a perk we also get dining package...my question is are the platinum dining vouchers person specific, or do they apply to the stateroom?...just trying to figure out logistics....

Thanks in advance....

I believe it is per stateroom and for 2.  Even though you are both in the room you will only get the 2 dinners for 2 people each.  I don't think it matters who uses it.  I took someone that was not in my room to 2 different dinners in July.

• Like 1

We have a reasonably similar situation as we travel with our son and therefore get platinum vouchers on top of the meal plan, whilst he gets nothing.

Usually, we just buy him the number of meals that he needs to go to the number of meals to join us, but on occasion we have reduced the number of meals that we need to buy for him by using the platinum voucher for him.

For example, we have a 4 meal plan and 2 platinum meals. We make 5 reservations for all 3 people. At one Cagneys, myself and our son use the platinum voucher and my wife uses her SDP. At Moderno my wife and son use the voucher and I use the SDP. That way we only have to buy a 3 meal package for our son. We have always been able to do it.

The problem is that it doesn't work as well when you have 3 meal promo dining packages, as you often can't buy a 2 meal package (as that is all you would need in this scenario to get 4 meals in total).

Edited by KeithJenner