Bar Service in King's Court

57eric

I believe you can order bar drinks in King's Court, but I realize I'm not sure how.  Most of the staff seem to be bussing tables.  Are there certain staff to look for?  I don't recall having seen bar waiters there specifically, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Look for a drinks waiter wearing a brown vest. They do stroll the hallways of the Kings Court looking to take drinks orders but are far less numerous than the other staff there. If you don't see one right away, ask another staff member who should be able to find one for you to take your drinks order.

Here's a photo of the Kings Court bar menu that I took on my recently completed QM2 voyage in case that's of interest.

1948518943_KingsCourtBarMenu.thumb.jpg.8d6f4875ec1083c7435513a8b6e75232.jpg

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 2

Hate to be a color ‘nudge’ but the wine and bar stewards wear ‘maroon’ vests; they can be a bit scarce on Embarkation Day in KC but they are around and as was stated , another steward will find one for you if asked. Bottoms Up!😊

Edited by canoncruiser
spelling
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, canoncruiser said:

Hate to be a color ‘nudge’ but the wine and bar stewards wear ‘maroon’ vests; ...

I stand corrected. Funny, I've never perceived the vests of the wine and bar stewards as being maroon rather than brown when on board. But here is evidence found in the "Bar Waiter" photo gallery of the Cunard Careers website indicating my perceptions have been incorrect. As the saying goes, one picture is worth a thousand words.

foto-bars-01.jpg