Transportation with wheelchair

I want to cruise

The ferries are all wheelchair accessible. But keep in mind that the busses in Bermuda are not accessible. 

There are a handful of taxis that can accomodate a wheelchair but by no means are they universal like you would have in a city in the US. I think there is a list of them with telephone numbers somewhere online.

Its not impossible to get around with a wheelchair but it takes more planning than you would think. 

1 hour ago, I want to cruise said:

My mom will be using a wheelchair off and on during cruise to Bermuda. What forms of transportation are wheelchair friendly? Can she use the free NCL ferry?

If it is a fold up wheelchair and she can get in and out of it any taxi can handle it. If she is wheelchair bound then there are only few vans that can handle that. There is a list of those on the tourism authority website. https://www.gotobermuda.com/article/accessible-bermuda

As was mentioned the buses should not be considered accessible. The new buses that have been arriving are accessible but that is only about one in five buses now and there is no way of knowing if and when an assessible bus would be on any route.  

Edited by Charles4515