Jade in Europe

scrapycruiser

9 hours ago, scrapycruiser said:

Would love to hear all about the Jade and their Greece & Croatian itinerary. Can’t seem to find any reviews.

We have a large cc group sailing on the Jade in October/November.  It is the 14 day from Rome.  I am betting somebody will give some sort of review when we return.  When are you looking at doing this cruise?

We've sailed the Jade   a few times and love this ship. We also sailed it twice when it was in the Hawaiian Islands as Pride of Hawaii. However we haven't been on it since it was refurbished in 2017. But I'm sure its still a great ship.

We were on this ship for the Greek Islands and Croatia cruise in 2012. I would definitely recommend and aft cabin so that you can view they sail away through Venice Canal, words cannot explain how spectacular it.

We would love to do this cruise again.  I also suggest you do it once the students are back to college  as they make up a large amount of the tourist because its easy to get to the islands for them.

The islands are packed with lots of tourists and I'm mean packed. Find your port schedule to see just how many ships are in the ports.

Edited by FranknBeans
spelling

5 hours ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

I was on the Jade in July Italy and Greece.  Just haven't gotten around to writing review and posting pics.  I do have all dailies and pics of menus if there is anything in particular youre looking for.

This is great! Looking forward to reading your review and seeing the dailies and menus 🙂 Thanks so much!