What time can I fly out of Burbank?

km3045

Cruising on NCL Joy, arriving Los Angeles November 24.  That's a Sunday, before Thanksgiving, so I assume it will be pretty busy.  Also assuming the ship will port in San Pedro?  Burbank has the cheapest fares.  What's the best way and cost for 1 person to get to Burbank?  I'd like to get my return flight nailed down.  Appreciate the help.

On 8/6/2019 at 6:44 AM, km3045 said:

Burbank has the cheapest fares.  What's the best way and cost for 1 person to get to Burbank?

Uber & Lyft are the easiest to me and the best value. They may not be cheaper than a shared shuttle, but if the shared shuttle makes multiple stops, the "value" drops to me.

I'm looking at Burbank to return home, not because of cheaper fares but the best time to suit a friend dropping me off at airport on her way to work after cruise. Will I make 11 a.m. flight on disembarkation day? It's a Thursday morning coming off Royal Princess. What's the earliest time to get off the ship? We will park at port, what time does shuttle run? I appreciate any info you have. Thanks OP for starting this thread about flying out of Burbank. 

11 hours ago, whattodo said:

I'm looking at Burbank to return home, not because of cheaper fares but the best time to suit a friend dropping me off at airport on her way to work after cruise. Will I make 11 a.m. flight on disembarkation day? It's a Thursday morning coming off Royal Princess. What's the earliest time to get off the ship? We will park at port, what time does shuttle run? I appreciate any info you have. Thanks OP for starting this thread about flying out of Burbank. 

Will you make an 11AM flight from BUR on a Thursday? I'd say no way reliably. It COULD happen if the stars aligned, but I never count on star alignment when traveling.