Drinks package question

Hi , our first time with rccl we are going this September for 12 nights departing from Southampton , we are going to get 2 deluxe drinks package's at the moment they are £41 on my cruise planner does anyone know if that would be the best price or is it worth giving them a ring .

Thanks

5 minutes ago, chmusar said:

Hi , our first time with rccl we are going this September for 12 nights departing from Southampton , we are going to get 2 deluxe drinks package's at the moment they are £41 on my cruise planner does anyone know if that would be the best price or is it worth giving them a ring .

Thanks

If you're prepared to pay 41, buy it now. If the price drops later, you can cancel and buy again at the lower price.

Just bear in mind that you will need to pay the full amount for the new price, then wait a couple of weeks for a refund on the original purchase.

I am also on this sailing and I am waiting to see also if the deluxe pricing comes down.

I have sailed previously with RC but have either had drink package included or it was before the drink packages were changed to just one acholic option, so I have nothing to compare the current price of £41 to. I have been monitoring since I booked 6 weeks ago and it has always been either £41 or £44. My guess is the £41 will be the best price on offer.

i would be interested to hear if any others on this sailing or other sail dates from UK this year as to what the best price they have/had got.

I think £41 is a pretty good price.  I think the lowest I’ve seen it this year is £38, but often it’s £44.  As others have said, it’s best to take it at this price now and if it comes down, you can always cancel and rebook at the lower price 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rattla said:

I think £41 is a pretty good price.  I think the lowest I’ve seen it this year is £38, but often it’s £44.  As others have said, it’s best to take it at this price now and if it comes down, you can always cancel and rebook at the lower price 🙂

Is that the check out price including the 18% gratuity. If it is then £41 is good.

Cheers for all the comments I rang them and they said there where no offers on but they gave me some OBC so I used that to book them,  will keep an eye open for a better offer and then cancel and rebook