Non-Alcoholic Premium Package ?

cruzers j&n

Hello - can anyone who is currently sailing with a non-alcoholic premium package verify whether the package includes frozen drinks (e.g., virgin margarita)?  Celebrity website does not indicate frozen drinks as inclusive although it is mentioned on other non-Celebrity websites.  Don't want to purchase only to find out after we board that they are excluded.  Many thanks!

DD has a premium non alcoholic package - she's never been charged for anything she has ordered and she has a fair run at the virgin cocktails!  I've only had an alcohol package myself so no personal experience - but from watching DD I think you'll be fine.

14 hours ago, cruzers j&n said:

Hello - can anyone who is currently sailing with a non-alcoholic premium package verify whether the package includes frozen drinks (e.g., virgin margarita)?  Celebrity website does not indicate frozen drinks as inclusive although it is mentioned on other non-Celebrity websites.  Don't want to purchase only to find out after we board that they are excluded.  Many thanks!

Already answered yes.  Also some bottled water, OJ fresh squeezed and I believe specialty coffees.  

14 minutes ago, friendswithdave said:

Am I correct to say that my 18 year old son can switch to the premium non-alcoholic package once onboard at no additional charge if he is travelling in the room with an older adult whwn both guests get the Classic Beverage Package included as a perk?

14 minutes ago, friendswithdave said:

Am I correct to say that my 18 year old son can switch to the premium non-alcoholic package once onboard at no additional charge if he is travelling in the room with an older adult whwn both guests get the Classic Beverage Package included as a perk?

No premium non alcoholic package   just one 

52 minutes ago, friendswithdave said:

Worth asking

Our friends had the Premium non-alcohol package so she could get the Vitamin Waters and some other bottled bev. She was very happy with it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, friendswithdave said:

Unless things have changed recently, your son will receive the Classic Non-Alcohol Beverage  package as he is under 21.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, friendswithdave said:

He will be given the classic non-alcoholic package. If you want the premium they make you pay to upgrade. Seems silly since it's still less than the classic alcoholic package but every time I've done it for my niece they make us pay. They say they have to go classic to classic. At least the upgrade is less than $30 on a 7 day sailing.