Alaskan pre cruise tours

noppy

This is our first Alaskan cruise. We booked the pre cruise tour with Royal Caribbean.  When do you get a schedule of the times of the activites ect are each day?  I have seen information posted on the cruise portion like the compass but I have not seen anything posted regarding the pre cruise tours. We are doing the 6 days land.

Thank you for your help!!!

noppy,

My memory is that you only get a list of what you will be doing, but not the times that they will occur (we did the land a while ago so it could have changed).  I do know that they are quite long days since the time in the mornings you have to put your baggage outside your room is very early.  You were wise to do the land portion first since the cruise portion is a lot more relaxing imo. 

In any case, we loved the land portion since we were lucky to see lots of animals in Denali and the weather for our visit there and all the days on land was perfect, which is not always the case.

Have a great time!!!

2 hours ago, noppy said:

This is our first Alaskan cruise. We booked the pre cruise tour with Royal Caribbean.  When do you get a schedule of the times of the activites ect are each day?  I have seen information posted on the cruise portion like the compass but I have not seen anything posted regarding the pre cruise tours. We are doing the 6 days land.

We found this link helpful to see the schedule.  If you click resources and then excursions, you can see a list of the optional excursions you can buy on your cruisetour once you meet with your tour guide.

http://www.royalcaribbeancruisetours.com/

On 8/9/2019 at 2:18 PM, noppy said:

We did a 6 day  pre-cruise this past June and had a great time. We started in Fairbanks. If you are starting out in Fairbanks I would suggest you fly in a day early.   

We are currently on the 8B 6 night cruise tour beginning in Fairbanks. We flew in a day early and would also recommend it. Gave us some time to adjust to the time change and explore a bit on our own.

There is some more specific information on the cruise tour included in the cruise documents. We did not receive the information on our specific daily itinerary/times and optional tours until we met with our Tour Guide on the first day of the cruise tour.