TV Placement on Harmony

Hello Everyone! I have 19 days until I am on the Harmony for a week with my 2-year old daughter.

On our last cruise I brought along a DVD player (okay... it was my playstation 4) so we could do things while in the cabin. The setup on the Oasis was perfect for this as the TV was in the vanity area of the room.

I plan on bringing the console again so my daughter can watch some DVDs early in the morning (she likes to sleep in to a whopping 6:30am.) Does anyone know where the TV is located in the room (I have a 1C room,) and if there is a place where i can put the console?

43 minutes ago, Drock20J said:

Hello Everyone! I have 19 days until I am on the Harmony for a week with my 2-year old daughter.

On our last cruise I brought along a DVD player (okay... it was my playstation 4) so we could do things while in the cabin. The setup on the Oasis was perfect for this as the TV was in the vanity area of the room.

I plan on bringing the console again so my daughter can watch some DVDs early in the morning (she likes to sleep in to a whopping 6:30am.) Does anyone know where the TV is located in the room (I have a 1C room,) and if there is a place where i can put the console?

We were on Harmony in May, and none of the HDMI ports worked. Unlike Oasis, which feeds the TV signal through an HDMI connection, Harmony feeds the TV signals through what looks like a Cat 5 connection instead of through either Coax or HDMI, and we were unable to connect anything. Ended up watching our stuff directly from the iPad.

Edited by orville99

On 8/13/2019 at 10:53 AM, orville99 said:

We were on Harmony in May, and none of the HDMI ports worked. Unlike Oasis, which feeds the TV signal through an HDMI connection, Harmony feeds the TV signals through what looks like a Cat 5 connection instead of through either Coax or HDMI, and we were unable to connect anything. Ended up watching our stuff directly from the iPad.

Thanks for the info, I will be downloading things to my iPad.