Thank you Ovation from Maggie the Golden

JJinAK

Thank you to all of the Ovation of the Seas passengers visiting Juneau that have helped socialize my golden Maggie.  This ship always has the best people, so friendly and upbeat.  We try to meet it every Sunday and have thoroughly enjoyed conversations with passengers and crew.  I look forward to cruising with you all someday.  🙂

Jules (and Maggie)

Maggie Ovation.jpeg

• Like 5

NNFHAM:  Hope to see you on the dock!  The weather has been so great this year we have been able to go most every week.

Milwaukee Eight:  Not a service dog but hoping to get her qualified to visit nursing homes and other facilities.  

Booplesnoople:  Hopefully you will get to come sometime soon!  She is a real sweet girl.  We got lucky 🙂

Jules

• Like 2

We will be arriving on the 15th September. This will be the last time Ovation stops in Juneau this year. Be careful though, if your around my wife will probably try to steal your dog! 😉 She loves dogs.

We will keep an eye out if your there.

Good looking dog btw!

Cheers

Tony

Edited by TonRin

Jules -- have you ever posted in the Roll Calls for upcoming cruises?  You could let people know that you'll be there and that Maggie is welcoming of strangers, so that those who are so inclined can be on the lookout.  

Most of us with dogs at home enjoy the opportunity to get some canine loving in while on vacation!  

• Like 2

What a great photo of Maggie! Two of my favorites in one photo - a smiling dog and a cruise ship. Love it!

I'm a therapy dog handler myself and can attest to the training and socialization that go into getting a pup ready to make visits. Hats off to you and Maggie! 

It is so nice of you and Maggie to greet the ship! We've cruised to Juneau three times (one of our most favorite ports ever), and I know it would have made my day to get to meet Maggie. Leaving our pups at home is the only downside to cruising, and I'm sure she's brought many smiles to the passengers..

Wishing you and Maggie the best!

Thank you Chocolatelabs.  How wonderful that you are a therapy dog handler.  I applaud all of the work that goes into that.  I had no idea until I got Maggie and we are just starting 🙂 Hope to see you in Juneau again in the future.  We love it here and are glad to hear when others do too!

Jules

• Like 1