Carnival excursions Ocho Rios

Stephlcam24

Hey all! I will be going on my second cruise in Oct. Our first port will be Ocho Rios. I’m having a hard time finding an excursion through Carnival that I’m truly interested. I am a single mother that will be traveling with my two teenage daughters so I tend to get a little nervous or weary when navigating ports without an excursion particularly this one. 

I would love some recommendations in regards to excursions here and the port. My main concern is of course safety while also enjoying the most that the area has to offer. I’d love something all inclusive, we are very outdoorsy and adventurous but it just really matters that we get a good vibe and experience enjoying the culture and beauty of a place. The touristy crowds of places (from what I’ve read) such as Dunn’s river falls is a bit of a turn off for me.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appropriated! TIA!!!

Skip the excursions offered by Carnival and book with Peat Taylor.  You will find lots of posts here from people who have toured with him and had great experiences (myself included).  You'll get a better range of tours at better prices with Peat Taylor than  Carnival.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:34 PM, Stephlcam24 said:

Hey all! I will be going on my second cruise in Oct. Our first port will be Ocho Rios. I’m having a hard time finding an excursion through Carnival that I’m truly interested. I am a single mother that will be traveling with my two teenage daughters so I tend to get a little nervous or weary when navigating ports without an excursion particularly this one. 

I would love some recommendations in regards to excursions here and the port. My main concern is of course safety while also enjoying the most that the area has to offer. I’d love something all inclusive, we are very outdoorsy and adventurous but it just really matters that we get a good vibe and experience enjoying the culture and beauty of a place. The touristy crowds of places (from what I’ve read) such as Dunn’s river falls is a bit of a turn off for me.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appropriated! TIA!!!

There's lots of good information here for you to read on the Jamaica forum. Have a fun filled vacation.

• 1 month later...