Port Canaveral 1PM Arrival Can we do Harry Potter?

uziel5000

I think there is pretty pervasive consensus here (a weird thing on a forum lol) and it confirms my gut feeling that this might not be worth it. While not impossible, it might not be worth the aggravation (let alone the cost). Thank you everyone for your feedback.

BTW our sail date is August 16, 2020. So while the peak summer season is winding down by then, it is still pretty crowded so that is big factor for sure.

15 hours ago, uziel5000 said:

BTW our sail date is August 16, 2020. So while the peak summer season is winding down by then, it is still pretty crowded so that is big factor for sure.

This alone would've made my recommendation a firm no, I think you made the right call.  It's still going to be very crowded and very hot out.  Difficult to do without the express passes (which are $$$).  Universal and the other parks really deserve their own separate trip down IMO.

Doable, yes. But crazy expensive as you will need express passes to make it worth it. The Harry Potter themed sections are actually not very big and would be hard to spend hours and hours there beyond standing in lines. Which makes it doable if that's all you want to do. You won't get to ride Hagrid as I belive still no express for that one.  I have an AP as well and would not enjoy such a rushed multi park experience. For the money spent to do a single day, I'd put that towards a 3 day vacation to Universal, you get free express passes when you stay at one of their main hotels, too.