Nachi Cocum

TheAntebella

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe they told us we could add the snorkeling package when we arrived.  I would email them to be certain. We just enjoyed it so much right at the resort that we just decided to stay there all day.  I had my own snorkeling gear, and while its definitely not the greatest snorkeling right off the beach (and I've heard some people say they don't see any fish), I was pleasantly surprised at times (although I'm sure you would see a lot more adding their snorkeling package). Here is a video from pics of Nachi Cocom, which includes some snorkeling pics. https://youtu.be/HWVhLuEm46o

I just looked for an upcoming cruise and couldn't find a way to add them.  And snorkeling is paid for at a beach contractor rather than when you sign in.  Web site says book early since they only take 8 people on each tour so we would also like to add that.  Deposit isn't refundable, so cancel and rebook doesn't work.

The email does have a link to contact them so it is probably possible to email and ask to add the options.  Will probably just wait until we get there and see if they have space.

23 hours ago, Sol y Mar said:

You will have many offers to add a massage, snorkeling, or banana boat (just to name a few) while you are enjoying your day!

I've never had that happen in 8 trips to Nachi Cocom. They will come up once, soon after you get there and if you tell them you're not interested, you will be left alone for the rest of the day. Now, a couple times we were like, "I'm not sure. Not right now." out of politeness. And they did come back and ask again later. But if you just tell them you don't want it clearly, they leave you alone.