Carnival Horizon needing chair

beshears

This is a strange question, but I thought I would ask.  I have seen on Youtube the room we will be staying in.  It has a small coffee table in the corner, but I know instead of a coffee table, a chair could be put there. My question, would it be possible to ask the room steward to take the small coffee table out, and put a chair in its place, if they would have one available?

It couldn't hurt to ask.  Is there enough room for a small chair along with the table?  It might be easier to add a chair than remove the table.  I saw some recent posts over on the Princess boards where chairs were being removed by the cruise line on balcony staterooms.  Several cruisers requested chairs and Princess accommodated.  If it is a balcony room, you could always bring one of the chairs inside?

I can tell you that on our last cruise, we asked if we could have an extra small table (because we like to play board games while on vacation), and they were not able to provide us one.  So while it doesn't hurt to ask, just be prepared that they may not be able to provide one.

Thank you for your input on my question.  We have an obstructed Ocean view room.  There is space probably for a small chair, so it would probably depend upon the size of the chair, if put next to the small coffee table.