Sabor on Liberty

I haven't tried Sabor yet.  I was wondering if anyone has been given a good discount for dinner?  We are vegetarians and there really isn't many food options for us and $30.00 a person for dinner is a lot when we don't eat meat.  I was thinking of asking for a deal the first day when they hassle us for speciality restaurants.  Was wondering if anyone has ever got a 2 for 1 offer?  Thanks.  

Generally the best deals will be in advance through the cruise planner with no gratuity (18%) added.  The dining packages offered today are not as good of a deal as they used to be.   Best I've seen recently is a 3-night dining package for $79.00...not bad in my opinion.  You may be able to get a discount on board but I wouldn't count on it.

• Like 1

we got the 3 for $79 deal on the first night of the cruise on Liberty this past May. As for other discounts due not eating meat I doubt it.

I will say that Sabor on Liberty was by far the best specialty restaurant on Liberty at least to my wife and I.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mrp4352 said:

We thought the Guacamole/margarita tasting (under activities in the cruise planner) was a better deal than the dinner. That price includes a drink!

Awesome.  I love guacamole and it seems popular at Sabor.  Thanks.  

On 8/27/2019 at 11:50 AM, mrp4352 said:

We thought the Guacamole/margarita tasting (under activities in the cruise planner) was a better deal than the dinner. That price includes a drink!

I have this booked for our October cruise. Are you able to order anything off the menu for lunch or is it picking from a few specific items?

On 8/30/2019 at 8:33 PM, Julia429 said:

I have this booked for our October cruise. Are you able to order anything off the menu for lunch or is it picking from a few specific items?

I know it wasn't full menu. If I remember correctly, we received a couple of appetizers (including the guac) and your choice of one or two of the entrees - but it's been quite a while, so I may be misremembering. Sorry!

On 9/4/2019 at 12:08 PM, mrp4352 said:

I know it wasn't full menu. If I remember correctly, we received a couple of appetizers (including the guac) and your choice of one or two of the entrees - but it's been quite a while, so I may be misremembering. Sorry!

Thanks!