2nd time on Anthem

Just got back from our second cruise to Bermuda on Anthem. I was very curious about what changes we might experience compared to the previous year. 

Positive changes:

• Absolutely no begging for scores of  “10” this year, which last year had been constant
  • extremely attentive head waiter and more efficient dining room overall (last year’s waiter seemed stretched thin and meals dragged on forever.)
  • better quality of food in Windjammer.  Maybe we just were smarter about what to choose but we enjoyed our food a lot more this time around.
  • better pizza in Sorrento’s. Only had it once was it was tastier than I expected.
  • extremely friendly and thorough room attendant and two towel animals- a bunny and a bat (last year we only got one towel animal- an elephant)
  • the royal app worked great and was very helpful

Happy to report there were no negative changes! Great cruise overall. I am looking forward to trying Oasis next summer when Anthem heads to Europe but I would gladly sail on Anthem again in the future. 

Thanks for posting! We are on the 10/24/19 Canada/NE 9 night with 4 other couples. It will be our first time on a Quantam class ship. We've done 1 Oasis class after almost 20 other cruises on the smaller ships and loved it. The other couples have only been on Radiance and Liberty so they will surely be impressed with Anthem.

11 minutes ago, ace1zoe2 said:

Thanks for posting! We are on the 10/24/19 Canada/NE 9 night with 4 other couples. It will be our first time on a Quantam class ship. We've done 1 Oasis class after almost 20 other cruises on the smaller ships and loved it. The other couples have only been on Radiance and Liberty so they will surely be impressed with Anthem.

Hey! We did Radiance Alaska last summer together!

We are on Anthem at the end of September to CNE so I’ll try and do a review! 

Safe travels. 

• Like 1

Glad you had a good cruise! 

Our MDR wait team a couple of weeks ago did talk to us about 10s on the survey. The Head Waiter alluded to it as well. I thought it was interesting that one of the questions in the post-cruise survey explicitly asked if any of the staff/crew spoke to us about high ratings on the survey. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...