New grounds coffee pkg on embarkation?

swoodard7

Newbie here- Looked thru all the posts and didnt find an answer- Does anyone know if you can purchase the new grounds pkg on embarkation day? I read that you could buy the old cards previously on board but no info on the new digital coffee pkg.   In the fine Print under each of the other beverage packages on Princess site, they all are listed as being able to buy on the first day on ship. The new grounds package does not say this anywhere- only mentions buying up to four days ahead. I want to use my ship credits for them but obviously can’t use them until I’m aboard, so... thanks for any help! 

1 hour ago, swoodard7 said:

Newbie here- Looked thru all the posts and didnt find an answer- Does anyone know if you can purchase the new grounds pkg on embarkation day? I read that you could buy the old cards previously on board but no info on the new digital coffee pkg.   In the fine Print under each of the other beverage packages on Princess site, they all are listed as being able to buy on the first day on ship. The new grounds package does not say this anywhere- only mentions buying up to four days ahead. I want to use my ship credits for them but obviously can’t use them until I’m aboard, so... thanks for any help! 

Oh yes they will sell you almost anything on embarkation day.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

Yes...or any other time onboard.

There will be multiple sales pitches for a coffee package.  It will make your dining room service people very happy to sign you up.  I was told they get "credit" for the sale.

All my favorite peeps!  Aloha

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

There will be multiple sales pitches for a coffee package.  It will make your dining room service people very happy to sign you up.  I was told they get "credit" for the sale.

All my favorite peeps!  Aloha

Yes Renee...getting some credits towards extra benefits such as time off in port is why I’ll purchase most drink options from my dining room waitstaff including purchasing a wine package. 🍷 Aloha Island Girl & 🤙

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1