Port Everglades boarding

Pisgah

We are diamond and friends are platinum cruisers.  How early can we board the Magic in Feb.  We are staying about 30 min away and parking at the port.

Also do you drop off luggage first and then park.  We have not cruised out of this Fort Lauderdale in a long time.  I will ask on the homeport thread also.

Rick

The normally start boarding around 11:00.  Depends on how quickly the previous cruise cleared customs... As far as parking, right now the ship is at T26 and directly across the street is the midport paring garage.  $15.00 per 24 hours....  You can drop off your luggage first if you prefer.  Edited to add that if the Terminal changes to T4 there is also a brand new parking garage being built for the terminal.

Edited by mscinmia
addil info

I have not been lucky boarding Carnival ships in FLL.  I'm Diamond as well, and the last 2 times I sailed from this port I boarded the ships at 1:00PM and 1:30PM.

Just returned from Conquest 8/24 sailing in MIA and we were the first two diamonds to board the ship at 11:30AM.

We cruised the Magic out of FLL this past July.  We arrived at the port at 9:45, made it through check in and up to the platinum lounge by 10.  We were stepping on the ship at 10:38....I made it a point to look at my watch since I was commenting to my husband that this was the easiest and quickest we've ever gotten on a ship.