South Excursions tour company - any experience booking?

cruizinfools

Anybody have experience dealing with this company? http://www.southexcursions.com/

They arrange tours especially for cruise passengers in Chili, Peru, Brazil and Argentina. 5% discount to cruise critic members, still find their prices a bit high even for a group of 8 or more.  I am sure I am not booking with the vendor actually providing the service but hopeful to find someone that has used them before. I am researching tours for Arica, Chili (repositioning cruise in November). I am finding few vendors and many are already booked.

If you have other recommendations, please share. TIA!

Marilyn

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2019 at 2:56 PM, cruizinfools said:

Anybody have experience dealing with this company? http://www.southexcursions.com/

They arrange tours especially for cruise passengers in Chili, Peru, Brazil and Argentina. 5% discount to cruise critic members, still find their prices a bit high even for a group of 8 or more.  I am sure I am not booking with the vendor actually providing the service but hopeful to find someone that has used them before. I am researching tours for Arica, Chili (repositioning cruise in November). I am finding few vendors and many are already booked.

If you have other recommendations, please share. TIA!

Marilyn

I have recently asked the same question.  No responses.

We used them for a transfer from San Antonio to Santiago, Chile, after a cruise.  We had a van for the 6 of us, with a driver and a guide.  It was a good all day tour with a great guide.  However, the included winery visit was only fair.  We were picked up at the pier, and dropped the others at their hotel before taking us to the airport.  Overall, professionally done, and we would recommend them.

• Thanks 1

On 11/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, FlyingScotSailors said:

We used them for a transfer from San Antonio to Santiago, Chile, after a cruise.  We had a van for the 6 of us, with a driver and a guide.  It was a good all day tour with a great guide.  However, the included winery visit was only fair.  We were picked up at the pier, and dropped the others at their hotel before taking us to the airport.  Overall, professionally done, and we would recommend them.

Thank you!