"Thrill Waterpark Cabana And Full Day Pass" - help me understand how it works?

We are going to be in CocoCay in February. I rented a "Thrill Waterpark Cabana and full day pass" for our day there. There are 5 of us in our family. I am having trouble understanding the fine print. Does the cabana come with ONE full day pass or passes for everyone in my cabana? It's confusing because the title says "a full day pass," hinting at a single pass but in the bullets it says " • Your Cabana Concierge will take your tickets and provide you with wristbands for your whole party." So I'm unsure if I should purchase 4 more full day passes or if we're all set with just the cabana rental.

Any help is appreciated!

8 minutes ago, Kids-and-Chickens said:

We are going to be in CocoCay in February. I rented a "Thrill Waterpark Cabana and full day pass" for our day there. There are 5 of us in our family. I am having trouble understanding the fine print. Does the cabana come with ONE full day pass or passes for everyone in my cabana? It's confusing because the title says "a full day pass," hinting at a single pass but in the bullets it says " • Your Cabana Concierge will take your tickets and provide you with wristbands for your whole party." So I'm unsure if I should purchase 4 more full day passes or if we're all set with just the cabana rental.

Any help is appreciated!

Your cabana rental includes up to 6 wrist bands for entry to the water park.

From Royal.

Some cabanas come with extra perks, too. If you reserve a cabana at Thrill Waterpark, you’ll enjoy complimentary entry to all of the slides and activities inside for up to six guests. If you reserve a cabana at Coco Beach Club (including the overwater cabanas), you’ll enjoy complimentary access to the club for up to eight guests.