PARK AND CRUISE HOTELS IN NEW ORLEANS

wickky

I think the best deal going is to book one of the hotels near Fulton garage. (Marriott, Springhill Suites, Hyatt Place, Hilton Garden Inn)...and park at Fulton garage. I did this last week. I booked the Hilton Garden Inn on Hotwire for $78/night after taxes, booked two nights of hotel parking at Fulton for $20/night after taxes and fees and seven nights of cruise parking at Fulton for $12/night after taxes and fees.

I drove up, parked, left my suitcase in the car. Carried a backpack across the street to the hotel. Then on embarkation morning I came back, gave my paperwork to the cruise parking lady who exchanged the ticket I got when I pulled in for one that would get me out free of charge on debarkation day. I grabbed my suitcase out of the car and took their shuttle to the port. Then on debarkation day I took their shuttle back to the garage and left with no problem. 

Here lately I've seen good deals on Hyatt Place and Hilton Garden Inn on Hotwire. Last year I got the marriott on hotwire.

Here's an article I did up on New Orleans parking options. It has a section on park n cruise hotels.

https://saintgregtravel.com/new-orleans-parking/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We're cruising out of NOLA for the first time in a few months. We always drive, so usually look for park & cruise hotel packages. For what it's worth, we booked the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metarie. We're paying just over $200 for the night and it includes up to 7 days of parking. It's about 20 minutes from the port, but their cruise & park package also includes a shuttle to the port. You have to make your own return arrangements.

• Like 1