Leaving the ship a day early and getting held alchohol

racnwdow

I am planning on buying some wine while in Italy and Greece to take home with us.  I know the ship takes it and returns right before debarkation day.  But we are leaving the ship one day early in the morning.  Does anyone know if it will be difficult to track down our alcohol a day early?

We did this when leaving one day early in Lisbon. Since you have already notified and received permission to disembark a day early, just let guest services on board know you will be purchasing wine for storage. I would bring the wine storage slips to guest services 36-48 hours before disembarkation.Just remember you have to self disembark so there is no assistance with luggage or at least isn’t suppose to be.  Have a great cruise.

8 minutes ago, freestyling said:

We did this when leaving one day early in Lisbon. Since you have already notified and received permission to disembark a day early, just let guest services on board know you will be purchasing wine for storage. I would bring the wine storage slips to guest services 36-48 hours before disembarkation.Just remember you have to self disembark so there is no assistance with luggage or at least isn’t suppose to be.  Have a great cruise.

Thank you.