Favolosa deck 3 are there any sunbeds ?

fragilek

Hi in other cruises on sea days we often like to get away from the busy pool deck to find peace and quite elsewhere and recent reviews indicate that this ship is pretty manic on sea days.  We are in an inside cabin so don't want to retreat to that lol. Does anyone know if there are any sunbeds on the deck 3 promenade any photos I have found don't show anything on this deck even beds.  This is where we gone on other cruises.  

Thanks

20 minutes ago, fragilek said:

Hi in other cruises on sea days we often like to get away from the busy pool deck to find peace and quite elsewhere and recent reviews indicate that this ship is pretty manic on sea days.  We are in an inside cabin so don't want to retreat to that lol. Does anyone know if there are any sunbeds on the deck 3 promenade any photos I have found don't show anything on this deck even beds.  This is where we gone on other cruises.  

Thanks

Never seen any sun beds or even chairs on deck 3 on the two times I have been on her.

52 minutes ago, G.M.T. said:

Never seen any sun beds or even chairs on deck 3 on the two times I have been on her.

thanks, what is it used for?  do you think could we bring own mats and lie out/sit  here ? Or can you recommend anywhere else on the ship (outside) that would be a good place to rest/read thanks

Edited by fragilek
extra info