How to search for pricing for 4 people to a cabin?

psujmatt

On several competing cruise line's websites, you can easily see the price for 4 people in a cabin at the top level search. 

Is there a way to do this on the Royal Caribbean website that I am missing?

For example, if I want to search for cruises in November on certain ships, when it shows the itineraries, I can also select the number of people per cabin and see the pricing for those types of cabins.  On Royal Caribbean's website, I cannot see a way to do this.  All the pricing is assuming 2 per cabin.  To see the pricing for 4 in a cabin, you have to select each itinerary, select the number of passengers and room type, etc., through many clicks.  The ability to see the pricing for 4 to a cabin at the top level is important, because often the cheapest cruise for 2/cabin is not the cheapest for 4/cabin, due to availability of cabin categories and such.  The two big travel agent websites I've used also do not provide this search capability.  I know RCI seems to have a horrible IT department, but perhaps this time I am missing something?

Thank you

I just use an online cruise travel agency website to find the sailing/pricing I want, then I book it through my own travel agent.  

A simple Google search will bring up a number of different cruise TA websites that will allow you to search based on a variety of factors, like sail date, cruise line, cruise ship, length of cruise, geographic region, etc.

Royal does a pretty good job with the shipboard side of things, but their IT department and website are just a hot stinking mess...