sun princess November 13 2019

You have mistakenly posted in the part of the forum dedicated to helping with technical use of the forums.Β  You need to post this in the ROLL CALL forum for Princess Cruises, where there is already a roll call for your cruise:

Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

You have mistakenly posted in the part of the forum dedicated to helping with technical use of the forums.Β  You need to post this in the ROLL CALL forum for Princess Cruises, where there is already a roll call for your cruise:

Β 

Β 

Hi Julie tanks for that, I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds this site very difficult to use. there isn't a roll call for this ship at the moment I'm trying to start one, ....wish me luck finding the roll call forum for Princess Cruises :-)

5 minutes ago, Sharmony1 said:

Hi Julie tanks for that, I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds this site very difficult to use. there isn't a roll call for this ship at the moment I'm trying to start one, ....wish me luck finding the roll call forum for Princess Cruises :-)

thanks I found it, but this roll call doesn't come up through the normal roll call search it might be worth letting Cruise Critic know so they can fix that issue and you might get more people joining.

I'm not cruising on this ship but I will inform the 4 travellers I know that are :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

32 minutes ago, Sharmony1 said:

thanks I found it, but this roll call doesn't come up through the normal roll call search it might be worth letting Cruise Critic know so they can fix that issue and you might get more people joining.

I'm not cruising on this ship but I will inform the 4 travellers I know that are πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

They know that the roll call finder tool isn't working. In the meantime you have to go to Roll Calls/name of your cruise line/name of your ship/and search for the correct date, as Essiesmom has done for you. Once you get there, bookmark the page so that you can get back to it easily. You can also follow it, so you will know when anything new is posted.

11 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

They know that the roll call finder tool isn't working. In the meantime you have to go to Roll Calls/name of your cruise line/name of your ship/and search for the correct date, as Essiesmom has done for you. Once you get there, bookmark the page so that you can get back to it easily. You can also follow it, so you will know when anything new is posted.

thanks Gnome 12, good advise bookmarking will be a first but sounds very useful.