Bermuda DYI plans

Howdy nanoojan! emo22.gif

Thank you for your post! 👍 However, this is not the forum for your post. Please note the following at the top of the first page of this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

I suggest you research the Ports of Call - Bermuda forum.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Kat 🐱

4 minutes ago, TxCityKat said:

Howdy nanoojan! emo22.gif

Thank you for your post! 👍 However, this is not the forum for your post. Please note the following at the top of the first page of this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

I suggest you research the Ports of Call - Bermuda forum.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Kat 🐱

Can you tell me how to put this on my Roll call?

Read What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know and then Roll Call Tool - Under Construction  since the cruiselineStar20121001.png Find Your Roll Call search tool mentioned in the first link is still OUT OF ORDER at this time. Those are two of the threads also at the top of the first page of this forum.

To find your Roll Call thread you will need to carefully browse the thread titles in the Roll Call forum for your cruise line & ship looking for the one with your sail date as mentioned in What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know. Read through the thread to get to know the others sailing with you then post a reply on the thread. If you do not find a Roll Call thread for your ship & sail date, start one!

Hope this helps!

Kat 🐱

Edited by TxCityKat
typo & additional info

56 minutes ago, nanoojan said:

Can you tell me how to put this on my Roll call?

Click on the Forums tab.

image.png.a165397d9f50d5030673337a8d72b1d4.png

Scroll down to the Roll Calls section.

image.thumb.png.7bb1de41582ba31a1e03fa95a50f4688.png

DO NOT click on the Find Your Roll Call link at the bottom of the section. Instead, find your cruise line and click on the link. A list of ships will be displayed. Find your ship and click on the ship name. You will then have to search through the topics to find your cruise. Once found, click on the blue dot (or star).

image.png.075f0062d5c86533c04d07c70e425867.png