The Millionth Shore Excursion Question

Swells1

So, I typically don't take ship- sponsored excursions, but I got this credit so I'm thinking I should use it at least once. Can it be used on post-cruise tours with airport transfers? I tried searching, but couldn't find an answer. Of course, I gave up at page two, so...

TIA!!

51 minutes ago, Swells1 said:

So, I typically don't take ship- sponsored excursions, but I got this credit so I'm thinking I should use it at least once. Can it be used on post-cruise tours with airport transfers? I tried searching, but couldn't find an answer. Of course, I gave up at page two, so...

TIA!!

Yes, for post-cruise, you may use a Shore Excursion Credit!  Just be sure that your flight is late enough in the day. 

If none currently show while logged into you account, you can go to NCL's "generic excursions" listings, you probably can find some for your final port. Scroll down the description until you see further notes that give you a suggested number of hours! 

Good luck!

Edited by ggTexasGal
added some clarification

1 hour ago, Swells1 said:

TIA!!

as you probably read in the other 999,999 shore excursion question responses...... always look at NCL's website for information:

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

Provided it is listed in the SHORE EXCURSION section and not as a TRANSFER per se.

We have done tours like that; it is the only time you have the credit put in your folio BEFORE you have done the Shorex.   The last time was a tour of Tarragona with a transfer then to Barcelona Airport.

Remember you can take a tour that ends at the airport without having a flight.  We did the above to get to Barcelona Airport as we were staying at the BW hotel that had a free shuttle from the airport.