Booking dining

ShelleyQT

My last cruise was for New Year's 2019.  For that cruise (and previous cruises), I booked my shows and dining at 90 days out.  We weren't allowed to book them before 90 then.

But I was just reading a post about dining, and someone mentioned that you can book 120 days out!  I'm still 8 days out from the 90 days, so I was waiting patiently for my 90-day window to open.  Fortunately I saw this post, and was able to head right over and book my meals (no shows available to book though??).  I think if I'd waited another week there would have been no openings for dining. 

So, this is my PSA that you should not wait until 90 days anymore.  I think maybe people don't know that this is the case--if they did, I think the available slots would have already been booked.

3 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

What ship. On the Epic and -away class ships, shows and dining open 120 days before departure. On small ships, there are no show reservations required. 

Sorry...I should have named the ship.  I'm booked on the Encore for New Years 2019-20.