CARRYING ONBOARD WINES FOR FRIENDS

A number of passengers on the 18 November 2019 cruise to and from Hawaii will NOT bring wine onboard the Grand Princess.  Wouldn't it be creative for those seeking wines to link up with those NOT interested?  It would be a fine way to make travel friends and, in my case, be invited to share wines in my suite.  I'm not cruising to be a loner; I'm going to make friends as well as enjoy the sea and the islands.  So, here's the deal?  I'd like a couple who are NOT bringing wines to carry 2-bottles for me.  My cabin is a large one (mid-ships on Carib Deck) and I'd host a wine tasting as my way of saying thanks.  Comment to this request so we can work out the details.  I would meet you at the dock before we board to pass the bottles from me to you. 

Did you mean to post this in the roll call for your cruise?  This forum is for those who are having technical problems using the website.  Here is your roll call:  

If you haven't joined the roll call yet, there is no better time.  EM

2old4this,

I see you also posted the same request on the Princess Cruises forum asking members sailing with you to carry bottles of wine so you can host a wine tasting. Essiesmom is correct. The Roll Call thread for your cruise is the ONLY place where you should have posted the request. 

As a reminder, please note the following information from What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know:

... Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call topic on the Roll Call forum or any other message board forum with your share request. Use your existing Roll Call topic to post your share request...