Great day at Royalton White Sands

1Texansgo

Just returned from Falmouth and booked Royalton through shoreexcursioneer(100pp). Picked us up inside port and short 10 minute ride to the resort which actually is two resorts with shared facilities. Large water area for kids, lazy river and huge pools. Beach is beautiful and we had no trouble getting chairs and palapa at beach or at pool. Drinks were free flowing but not top shelf liquor. We had a good beach day and it’s proximity to Falmouth makes this an easy go to AI. Would happily return.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, 1Texansgo said:

Just returned from Falmouth and booked Royalton through shoreexcursioneer(100pp). Picked us up inside port and short 10 minute ride to the resort which actually is two resorts with shared facilities. Large water area for kids, lazy river and huge pools. Beach is beautiful and we had no trouble getting chairs and palapa at beach or at pool. Drinks were free flowing but not top shelf liquor. We had a good beach day and it’s proximity to Falmouth makes this an easy go to AI. Would happily return.

We will be there in 3 weeks so glad to hear you enjoyed it!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We love this resort and we're going back at the end of the month.  Last time we booked through a third-party site and arranged taxi through them.  This time we booked directly with Royalton so we'll wing it with a taxi.  Can't wait to go back.  It's a fabulous place.

I just tried booking this through shoreexcursioneer.com and got a response (after deposit was paid of course) that it wasn't an appropriate tour due to our time in port.  We are in port from 8:30am-4:30pm so I'm confused.  Looking at booking directly but having a hard time figuring out the number to call.  Anyone have a direct contact?  When I called the number on their website it was a booking agency and didn't have that information.  Thanks!!

On 2/6/2020 at 3:09 PM, jdg80 said:

I just tried booking this through shoreexcursioneer.com and got a response (after deposit was paid of course) that it wasn't an appropriate tour due to our time in port.  We are in port from 8:30am-4:30pm so I'm confused.  Looking at booking directly but having a hard time figuring out the number to call.  Anyone have a direct contact?  When I called the number on their website it was a booking agency and didn't have that information.  Thanks!!

I emailed the resort to set up our upcoming visit.   

gsMBJ@royaltonresorts.com

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just resurrecting this thread. We're thinking of booking Royalton for the day when on our cruise next year. The fine print on Shore Excursioneers booking page says that the bars don't open until 12pm. Is this right?

• 4 weeks later...

I think that was on our material as well; I remember we ate breakfast on the ship and left soon after so although it says noon I believe they started serving earlier than that; someone above asked about the food; it was a large buffet with multiple cooking stations; not fantastic but pretty good

• Thanks 2