Deluxe Drink Package Question

jessed

27 minutes ago, legaljen1969 said:

Oh, but you DO pay for the soda package in their extra charges to get those perks. LOL  As soon as the perks go away, the cabin prices will go down.   It's just not a "line item" charge. 
It's like all of the lines. You get "free" perks and pay a lot more per person on your cabin to get the "freebies."

You may be right in a couple of  years, but looking at the cruise I booked last month for Jan 2021 on Harmony, the price is $300 higher than less than a month ago.  So, I can't agree with you although it should make sense, but no way do I see the price for the affected balconies will go down because they aren't providing soda and a free lunch at JR.  JMO.

18 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The Refreshment and Deluxe packages include bottled sparkling water, which is normally Pellegrino.

Unless we specified, we got the regular bottled water.  We did not get Pellegrino, it was some spring water.

4 hours ago, js said:

Thank you but I cannot base my comparison on a possibility of mistakes.  Thank you though for your answers.

Thank you.

Is there an actual price for the Oasis of the Seas one week cruise, unlimited drink package?

You can ask those who have already booked your sailing.  Although i booked mine later than most so didnt get the 'best' price.  You cannot see the current price w/o booking.  But if you book as far in advance as many (unlike me) you probably will get a good price. You cancel to keep changing and if you see an OK price and book it, you can cancel and rebook and get a refund.

5 hours ago, js said:

Thank you but I cannot base my comparison on a possibility of mistakes.  Thank you though for your answers.

Thank you.

Is there an actual price for the Oasis of the Seas one week cruise, unlimited drink package?

Our price has been up and down but as of today total price for two  on a 7 night Oasis cruise in Dec 2020 is $975. The price changes often I have seen the $72/day today it shows $59/day