Calling UK RCI shareholders please

heatherb1958

We have held our shares since 2008, never had a problem getting a response from the Shareholder’s e.mail to request the OBC up until the last 6 months or so.

Question-  UK shareholders, what has your experience been lately ? Which e.mail have you been writing to?

For our Explorer cruise in May this year our stockbroker had to phone America to get the OBC applied to our reservation and it did not get sorted until we were actually on the ship !!  The customer service has been abysmal. We are cruising next month and have already sent 3 e.mails to  investor relations .  I keep telling my hubby to sell the shares as we are cruising less with RCI now but while they are paying a dividend he is keeping them. 

Cheers guys.

9 minutes ago, smokey01 said:

In March I sent my request to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com and I had a new invoice sent me the next day showing the shareholder OBC.

Did you book in the UK or via USA ?

sorry, I should have put that in the OP. 

Edited by heatherb1958

On 9/25/2019 at 8:37 PM, smokey01 said:

I booked through a UK agent

ok cheers.

Years ago we used to be able to send a copy of our share statement in an e.mail to the address you gave but then RCI insisted on having the Stockbroker do it. Our shares are held with Redmayne Bentley.

Thank you for replying, we will just have to be persistent. We have an inside cabin with no perks so there should be no delay in applying the OBC. 

8 minutes ago, heatherb1958 said:

ok cheers.

Years ago we used to be able to send a copy of our share statement in an e.mail to the address you gave but then RCI insisted on having the Stockbroker do it. Our shares are held with Redmayne Bentley.

Thank you for replying, we will just have to be persistent. We have an inside cabin with no perks so there should be no delay in applying the OBC. 

The shareholders benefit is now combinable with most perks including balcony discount.  For cruises booked after either June 1 or July 1 of this year.

6 hours ago, heatherb1958 said:

ok cheers.

That is all I do. I just attach a copy of my statement as a PDF file to the email I send them. I’ve never had a problem.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:17 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

The shareholders benefit is now combinable with most perks including balcony discount.  For cruises booked after either June 1 or July 1 of this year.

cheers, I was aware of the changes , thank you for the reminder . 

On 9/27/2019 at 7:29 PM, smokey01 said:

That is all I do. I just attach a copy of my statement as a PDF file to the email I send them. I’ve never had a problem.

That is what we used to do. No idea why we had a change of procedure , maybe because we purchased through a broker , no matter it will get sorted. 
We are on holiday in Crete at the moment so not going to think about it til we get home , cheers.