Carnival Steakhouse Reservations process change??

tony_g51181

13 minutes ago, Doctorsbaby said:

I made Steakhouse and Chefs Table reservations for the Legend next May last night. No payment was required and I received confirmations today.

What the heck is going on? Why the inconsistencies?? I wanted to make reservations to the Freedom's steakhouse on the cruise we booked for Sept. 2020, and it required payment up front in order to reserve. This was last night.

2 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

What the heck is going on? Why the inconsistencies?? I wanted to make reservations to the Freedom's steakhouse on the cruise we booked for Sept. 2020, and it required payment up front in order to reserve. This was last night.

Try doing it on your phone, if you haven’t. I just looked on the computer and it has an “add to cart” button. My phone browser had the older style. 

4 minutes ago, Doctorsbaby said:

Try doing it on your phone, if you haven’t. I just looked on the computer and it has an “add to cart” button. My phone browser had the older style. 

Thanks for the tip!

Gee thanks for the heads up.  I booked our steakhouse last Oct when I booked the cruise.  Never got a confirmation so just went in now and rebooked the Steakhouse for the same day and time.  This time, it did ask for payment up front.  No big deal...At lease now I have the confirmation that it is paid for so it won't be on my Sign and Sail card.

• Like 1