NEED HELP!!!!

smilingcutie

My husband and I are having a VERY HARD time trying to get excursions for Ashdod and Haifa.  We cannot not walk long distances as we have injuries from a car accident that prevents us from doing so.  This is the most important part of our trip as my hubby is a Pastor and this is so important to him.  If anyone of you may have some advice we would love to hear it.  Thank you so much in advance.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:30 PM, smilingcutie said:

My husband and I are having a VERY HARD time trying to get excursions for Ashdod and Haifa.  We cannot not walk long distances as we have injuries from a car accident that prevents us from doing so.  This is the most important part of our trip as my hubby is a Pastor and this is so important to him.  If anyone of you may have some advice we would love to hear it.  Thank you so much in advance.

Viator is an online excursion company. I see 10 Haifa shore excursions just from a quick google search. However, you may be better served getting a private guide to adapt to your physical needs and any personal interest you have. Tours by Locals website used to just be for tour guides, now it is tour guides by prompting examples of cookie cutter tours. Any of them should be able to adapt to your needs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...