Tea Bags on board.

55 minutes ago, zebra36 said:

Not a big tea drinker but after a full dinner I can do with a pot of mint tea. Last two sailings none was to be had anywhere on board though on the Serenade the waiter for my table got some fresh mint from the kitchen each night so that I could brew my own.

I found 2 makes of mint tea on Explorer.

If you cannot find any in Cafe Promenade or Windjammer ask a member of crew who will check the store cupboards next to the tea/coffee station.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:42 AM, little britain said:

Typical tea selection...plenty of free stuff available.

@Familyofjust3

IMG_8452.jpg

Would like to point out the "Tropical Green Tea" seen in this picture. It's got some herbs like lemon grass IIRC, and lighter than the "Sencha Green Tea".

On Adventure not all the selections are available at one spot, they are different between the venues.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 8:13 AM, Host Clarea said:

Graham - we have to use two of the Fields & Selects in each cup to get decent flavor.

Whoa...that cup of tea must be very strong!  I use de-caf cinnamon apple tea with no sugar or milk...and one tea bag lasts me all day:) 

7 minutes ago, ptf2009 said:

Whoa...that cup of tea must be very strong!  I use de-caf cinnamon apple tea with no sugar or milk...and one tea bag lasts me all day:) 

I particularly liked the peach flavour tea,zingy lemon and ginger as well as my usual Earl Grey tea.

Edited by grapau27

On 10/5/2019 at 9:49 AM, Bestbubba said:

Any Red Bush/Rooibos tea anywhere? We're on the Explorer TA next month. Many thanks. 

We have Rooibos tea on Allure at every dining room we have visited and at Cafe Promenade. London tea company, no extra charge (unlike the rooibos tea we had on Celebrity which was only available in the premium beverage package on Reflection in April).

Edited by mayleeman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mayleeman said:

We have Rooibos tea on Allure at every dining room we have visited and at Cafe Promenade. London tea company, no extra charge (unlike the rooibos tea we had on Celebrity which was only available in the premium beverage package on Reflection in April).

Thank you so much, that's good to know. Isn't it interesting how each cruise line, even those belonging to the same parent company, find different ways to part us from our money! 😉

• Like 1