No Caribbean cruises in June 2020?

TominNC

We usually cruise in March/April but were thinking about going in June next year.  I only see one Caribbean (western) itinerary listed.

Is it just too early or is this not something NCL generally offers?  We did western Caribbean our last two cruises and would prefer something else.

Come to Bermuda!!! On the brand new ship Encore from New York, or on the Gem from Boston.

3 days docked in Bermuda, and you come and go as you please. The beaches are fantastic! Plenty to do and see here. And Bermuda beats the Caribbean!!

Edited by bluesea777
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info, but I live in NC and the Florida ports are easier for me.  Also, we like the Caribbean.  3 days in port doesn't seem like cruising, but more like going to a resort with a small room.  Not that I wouldn't like to try Bermuda some time, but more as a stop along the way.

• Like 1

Tom:  Typically in June, many of the Caribbean based ships head out to service the Bermuda, Alaska and Europe markets, as it tends to be way too hot for Eastern and Southern Caribbean.    They return in the fall.  There are numerous cruises of varying length to Bahamas/KeyWest out of Miami and Canaveral, and of course Breakaway is servicing the Western Caribbean...