Hub app

Rustic46

We are going on our first cruise Jan 16, 2021. When I bring up the hub app, it says "check-in will be available 90 days from sail date. Come back April 22, 2021." 

Now that is AFTER the cruise. I have checked and it has the right date for my cruise. What's up with that?

I think the Hub App pre-cruise has issues.

When I first install it and put my cruise dates in, the 'check back' date is correct. It then creeps forward a few days at a time... Right now it says to come back Dec. 25 which is about 3 weeks before our next cruise. 

If I uninstall and reinstall, it will be correct but then start migrating forward again.

We recently cruised on the Valor and liked using the Hub app. It was always correct for us months ahead of our cruise. Using it on board was great, we did have problems with my phone disconnecting to Carnival's wifi a few times which messed up the chat option, so I checked frequently to make sure. Also if you are having problems guest services will help solve the them. We liked looking at the evening's dinner menu for the MDR ahead of time, we liked knowing what is happening and also checking our account.