Is there a future cruise desk on board offering discounts?

goldrusher

• goldrusher changed the title to Is there a future cruise desk on board offering discounts?

The incentives are essentially OBC, a minuscule deposit and double Voyagers Club points.

As for discounts, a bit of research is useful.    Our next cruise was booked on board, and I looked up the price on my iPad before meeting the Future Cruises rep.  Turns out the price I got on the MSC site was a bit lower than what the rep proposed.  So I asked and obtained the lower price.

As the others have mentioned there was a cruise sales office on the Seaside during our December cruise. Actually, I never saw anyone in the office except for the lonely salesperson. Could have been because it was not advertised at all as far as I knew so no obvious incentive to stop in. Wish we had now.

On Celebrity they send sales notices nearly every night and the last day is a circus in their Sales Office. Have to wait inline and hope you can grab something that you like. Since we never have any cruise in mind months in advance, it was weird to wait then just basically say "show us what you got." We played that game one time and came out OK for a cruise a year in advance.