Any new changes I should be aware of?

Mynki

17 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

It would have to be included in the price, so what you see is what you pay, just as you do now.

Only way you'd ever see a difference would be if you decided not to take any of the 'free' promotions, not sure if you can do that though.

Both our UK and US TA's will offer prices with no perks included. So far it's just never been worth buying a 'perk' free cruise for us personally though. 

My last booking was for a 10 night aqua class room cruise through a UK TA. To have the classic beverage package and grats removed saved us just £200 pp. Not worth it when you consider the cost of the grats which have to be paid anyway. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mickey89 said:

Celebrity have never made the Gratuities mandatory, they can be cancelled at Guest Relations without question.

OK, so I save the £200. Embarrass myself by looking cheap and stiffing the hard working crew by cancelling the grats at guest relations. I then still miss out on a CBP which equates to £20 pp / pd. Still doesn't make sense to book without perks for me. 

7 minutes ago, mickey89 said:

Whether you pay the gratuities is of no concern to me, just stating FACTS so people aren’t mislead by your statement.

Indeed. But it's fair to say most members here have a moral compass and wouldn't think of shafting their waiters and room stewards etc. 

• Like 1