Christmas Decorations?

Curly locks

Hi everyone! Sorry to be talking about Christmas in October but I'm so excited - we've just booked a trip on QV next year from the 28th November to 10th December. Does anyone know if the ship will have any Christmas decorations up during this cruise?  Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Curly locks said:

Hi everyone! Sorry to be talking about Christmas in October but I'm so excited - we've just booked a trip on QV next year from the 28th November to 10th December. Does anyone know if the ship will have any Christmas decorations up during this cruise?  Thanks.

They will, in all public spaces, even in the Theatre (Obligitory Snowmen)

The fitters mostly work overnight, with displays added to every day over 5/6 days (I think).

Some guests even get into the spirit and bring decorations for their staterooms and external doors.

Christmas Cracker Joke:

It's snowing, and there, in a snow covered field are two Snowmen.

One turns to the other and says "Can you smell carrots?"

• Haha 2

Hi, 

I was on a 10-day cruise aboard the Queen Elizabeth a few years ago in late November / early December. Christmas decorations gradually appeared during the cruise. As noted above, the decorations were mainly added during the night. It was fun seeing the new decorations each day.

Chuck

• Thanks 1

We sailed on QV last year to the Caribbean and back in November/December. The Xmas decorations appeared gradually but the main ones were up the day after Thanksgiving which is in line with the USA custom for putting decorations up. We are also on this cruise leaving Southampton on 28 November which is Thanksgiving and as the following day is a sea day i would expect to see decorations up when we board.