Armonia leaving tomorrow ask away...

mwhite991

25 minutes ago, eelgirl97 said:

I’m getting on the Armonia next Monday and am wondering a few things. 1. Do they have bingo on the ship? 2. What should I expect for daily activities? And 3. Is the food in the MDR good?

They had bingo. One time it was by the pool. They had the typical cruise entertainment such as dance parties,  couple games, trivia, belly flop contest dance lessons ect... I found the food in the dining room to be ok. I liked something's better than others.  One night I splurged and paid for the rib eye which was good. Pizza was good on the buffet as well as the carving station. I wont say it was the best food I ever had but it was good and plentiful. 

14 hours ago, eelgirl97 said:

I’m getting on the Armonia next Monday and am wondering a few things. 1. Do they have bingo on the ship? 2. What should I expect for daily activities? And 3. Is the food in the MDR good?

Please be sure to comment on your cruise experience when you return.  You are one of the first to sail on her after her rececnt drydock experience.  Thanks, and have a great cruise!

• Like 1

Yes be sure to tell us about your cruise.  Anxious to hear what was done during dry dock.  Also, remember to sign up for the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle if you haven't already.  It is great on MSC.

Edited by cellfree
  • Like 1

We loved the Armonia.  I would say the food was hit or miss in MDR also.  Can't remember which day it was when we were in Cozumel but we skipped the MDR and went to the Buffet that night.  It had some of the best Prime Rib I've ever eaten.  The one in the MDR a couple of nights later was not nearly as tasty. 

2 hours ago, bayoubabe516 said:

We loved the Armonia.  I would say the food was hit or miss in MDR also.  Can't remember which day it was when we were in Cozumel but we skipped the MDR and went to the Buffet that night.  It had some of the best Prime Rib I've ever eaten.  The one in the MDR a couple of nights later was not nearly as tasty. 

I agree with you about the prime rib in the buffet. I liked almost all the meat at the carving station. On other cruise lines I usually find the carving station meat dry.